Transforming Pharma: Using Condition Monitoring & AI To Achieve Pharma 4.0 Goals
This joint webinar combines the expertise of Dr.-Ing Peter Kytka from Brüel & Kjær Vibro and Levi Slap, from AG Solution Group, to explore how Condition Monitoring through integrated predictive maintenance and artificial intelligence is helping pharmaceutical manufacturers improve machine reliability and productivity.
This webinar will look at the benefits of vibration Condition Monitoring and artificial intelligence as part of a predictive maintenance strategy. During this webinar, Peter and Levi will use real case studies and pharma-specific use cases to:
- Address technical and key concepts of industrial AI that will soon be the industry’s growth engine.
- Demonstrate the remarkable ways AI is enhancing efficiency, accuracy, and innovation across various stages in the manufacturing process.
- Provide key insights and best practices, enabling your organization to avoid potential pitfalls and get the most out of your AI-driven efforts.
- Introduce asset reliability and explain the capabilities and importance of Condition Monitoring for production critical machines.
- Explore how integrating Condition Monitoring with an already existing data historian, such as the AVEVA™ PI System™, provides detailed predictive maintenance for machines.
- Show how these solutions solve real challenges and provide value to pharmaceutical companies.